Summer is leaving us and September is welcoming us!
We have had such an amazing, fun filled summer with so many activities being done in this beautiful Shuswap weather we are so fortunate to have! The children have enjoyed themselves exploring a variety of engaging activities over the summer!
As September approaches we would like to wish all our “big kids” well on their adventure into Kindergarten. We will miss them dearly but we are all so excited for their next step! Have fun Kindy’s and never stop playing!
If you need after school care at Sorrento Elementary you can register for Shuswap Explorers on our website. Our program is conveniently located within the school. Spaces are limited.
On that note, I would like to welcome all our new families starting in September! We are so happy to have you join our Munchkin crew and can’t wait to develop relationships with your little ones.
We will be starting to head out on field trips again towards the end of September- we will be venturing our local area- heading out on hikes, checking out some local farms, parks and exploring our area! As always the bus is equipped with car seats and everything else we might need 🙂
- Please have your children dropped off by 9:00am so they can get the most out of our program. We also like to head out early on field trips- if your child has not arrived by 9:00 am we can assume they are absent for the day.
- Please text us to let us know if you will be absent for the day. 250.463.KIDS
- Schedule changes or withdrawal as stated in the Parent Handbook require 30 days notice. Please call or text Sam 250-803-2996
- Apply sunscreen before drop off and send children with hats, sunscreen and bathing suits.
- Pack large nutritious lunches and snacks. We are active during the day and work up quite an appetite!
- Remember to send extra clothes and dress to play!
Fees are due on the first business day of each month for that month. You will be invoiced prior. Failure to make payment arrangements will result in a loss of your child care space until fees are paid.
We look forward to another fun fall- this is one of my favorite times of the year- the weather is still warm, there is so much changing as the season progresses which leaves the children with so much to explore, wonder and be inspired to learn.
“Education begins the moment we see children as innately wise and capable beings. Only then can we play along in their world.” -Vince Gowmon